Coriolis Mass flow meter for high pressure applications
TM – High pressure Coriolis mass flow meters are the sum of our experience from more than a decade of high pressure Coriolis technology. Our high-pressure series has a variable housing and measuring tube concept and we therefore always design each device specifically for the respective application based on process and application data.
Based on the experience gained, the requirements of modern applications and the latest technological developments, Heinrichs has developed the new TMU-W product range, with a Coriolis architecture specially optimized for high-pressure hydrogen applications.
Learn more about the new TMU-W series.
TM High Pressure Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are specifically designed for processes where standard Coriolis transducers no longer provide sufficient pressure resistance and measurement performance. TM high pressure instruments have a special measuring tube design and offer excellent zero point stability over the entire pressure range as well as excellent linearity even at changing process pressures. By using special stainless steel alloys and variability in the use of measuring tube shapes, we achieve the highest long-term stability and process reliability. A special transducer housing design with e.g. gas filling or blow-out also ensures safety in case of process overload.
- H2 filling plants / filling stations for vehicles with hydrogen fuel cells
- Injection systems for oil and gas drilling rigs
- High pressure hydraulic systems
- Fracking – Plants
- Pressure ranges up to 1000 bar
- Measuring ranges for liquids up to 12,000 kg/h
- Measuring ranges for hydrogen up to 30 kg/min
- Design specifically for customer applications
- Modular housing and measuring tube concept
- Heating systems with liquid, steam or electric
- Variable transmitter concept
- PROFIBUS, FIELDBUS, MODBUS – Communication
- custody transfer-application
TM – High Pressure Coriolis Mass Flow Meters are the sum of our experience from more than a decade of high pressure Coriolis technology. Our high-pressure series has a variable housing and measuring tube concept and we therefore always design each device specifically for the respective application based on process and application data.
We look forward to your application – contact our specialists.