All-Metal Variable Area Flow Meter
The BGF meter is suitable for flow measurement of liquid or gaseous products and steam in pipes. Indication of momentary volume- or mass flow per time unit.
Especially suitable for its robust design for processes under difficult and harsh conditions. Any flow direction offers extended application opportunities.
For process monitoring and regulation, the units are available with additional electrical equipment.
Flow measurement of liquid or gaseous products and steam in pipes
Indication of momentary volume- or mass flow per time unit.
Especially suitable for its robust design for processes under difficult and harsh conditions.
- Horizontal installation possible, thus applicable for all flow directions.
- Clear 90 ° scale
- Linear characteristic by optimized float shape
- High temperature versions up to 200°C .
- High pressure versions up to 600bar
- Wide range of wetted materials
- Safety magnetic coupling
- Gas- or Liquid damping (optional)
- Heating jacket
- 1.4404 (316 L) / 1.4571 (316 Ti)
- Hastelloy C-22,
- others on request
- Process connection:
- Flanges acc. EN 1092, ASME B16.5, DIN2512, JIS
- Thread: G, NPT
- Special connections
- Nominal pressure:
- PN 40
- ASME Cl150 / 300 (Standard)
- Pressures up to 600 bar
- Process temperature: -40°C bis +200°C
- Ambient temperature: -40°C … +80°C
- Ingress protection: IP 65 / IP 67 (EN60529)
- CE-Marking: Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EG
from 10…100 l/h up to 6.000…60.000 l/h water
- Aluminum (enamel finish)
- Stainless steel
- inductive switch (also with safety function)
- micro switch
- others on request
- ES Transmitter
- 4…20mA, 2xNAMUR – switches
- 4…20mA, 1x NAMUR – switch, 1x pulse output
- Profibus PA
- Foundation Fieldbus
- Ambient temperature:
- -40°C…+80°C (without switches)
- -40°C…+65°C (with switches)
- ± 2% vom Messbereichsendwert, ± 0,2% mit Umformer (ES)
Certificates and approval
- 2014/30/EU (EMC)
- 2014/34/EU (ATEX)
- 2014/35/EU (LVD)
- 2014/68/EU (PED)
- Explosion protection: DMT 00 ATEX E 075
- Type of protection: II 2G Ex ia IIC T6