Resistance temperature meter
Resistance thermometers for liquids, solids and gases.
The device is available as Pt100 – single or Pt100 double sensor in class A or B executed.
2 versions are available – head form B for Ex ia and head form XD as Ex d version
- Version Ex ia or Ex d
- With ceramic connection base (without converter)
- With transmitter
- With transmitter and LCD display
Measurement and monitoring of temperature of almost all liquids and light solids in air-conditioning and refrigeration technology, in heating and furnace, machine and apparatus engineering as well as in the chemical industry.
Installation in almost all tanks, silos or storage vessels as well as in pipelines.
Accuracy: Pt 100 class A or B according IEC 751
- Flanges according DIN / ANSI
- Weld-in sleeve
- External thread
- Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L) (special material on request)
- -30….+550 °C
- -80…+600 °C
- max. 250 bar – dependent on the protective sleeve
- Output: resistance value, 2-, 3- or 4-wire
- Output: 4…20 mA,
- Supply voltage: 8..35 VDC with HART; 9…32 VDC with PROFIBUS / FIELDBUS FOUNDATION
Protection class IP 54…IP 68
Certificates and approval
ATEX – Ex ia or Ex d
4-20 mA, Hart®, PROFIBUS / FIELDBUS FOUNDATION