Float Transducer-Reed Chain
KOBOLD level sensors/transmitters are used for continuous level indication and monitoring of all types of liquids. It is based on the float principle with magnetic transmission in a 3-wire potentiometer circuit.
Its simple design with only one moving part, the float, makes the transmitter particularly reliable. A range of sensors in different materials and designs, and with different connections, are available for measured-value acquisition.
Specific designs are available.
- Waste water and clarification plants
- Feed and batching tanks
- Chemical tanks
- Manufacturing industry
- Power stations
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Beverage and food industry
- Measuring length up to 6 m
- Process connection: R ⅜ … R 2, DIN-Flange DN40 … DN125, ASME 1½” … 4″
- Material: St. St., PVC, PP, PTFE
- pmax: 30 bar
- tmax: 130°C
- Accuracy: 0,5 % for L = 2 m
- Output: resistor, 4 – 20 mA, LED/LCD-display, contacts, HART®, Profibus® PA, Fieldbus®